24 HRS OF Atomic Rules 2021:
1. Car must be completely stock. (no glass, no headlights, no taillights, can remove jack, spare
tire) car interior must be removed, including door guts. 1a. dash gauges if used, must be stock,
no aftermarket parts
2. Cars must have stock fuel tank, no fuel cells. CARS ONLY
3. Mufflers are required. No exceptions. Extra straps encouraged.
4. Roll bar with 1.5”O.d. tubing required, full cage permitted.
5. 3 bars with windshield screen to protect driver required.
6. Seat belts or harness must be in working condition.
7. Re-fueling of cars will be done in a track designated area, driver must exit vehicle for re-fuel,
and drivers are required to swap at each re-fuel interval. Crew member must have fire
extinguisher present during re-fuel.
8. Helmets are required for all competitors. Racing jacket or welding jacket required.
9. Flat tires, a car will be waved to the work area to change a flat tire, once the flagman has
waved you in (2) twice, you are subject to penalty or disqualification.
10. No passengers are permitted of any kind in any vehicles during competition.
11. When a car is in the work area, jack stands are required before a crew member can be under
a vehicle. No exceptions. A “floor jack” alone is not sufficient.
12. Each car required to have a fire extinguisher on board at all times. all teams must have a fire
extinguisher in their pit area at all times!
13. Rough or aggressive driving is strictly prohibited, and is grounds for immediate
disqualification without pay. This is a 24 hour race, and we want to have cars left at the end of
24 hours to put on a show.
14. Each car is required to have 3 “different” drivers compete, drivers are required to swap at
each re-fuel/driver swap interval.
15. Every 3 hours we will have a mandatory red flag for (8 minutes) to re-fuel cars and complete
16. Racing seats are allowed but must be mounted properly or subject to disqualification.